Swords are a versatile weapon with quick attacks in Stardew Valley. They are crucial while mining. They can be used for dealing damage and fighting monsters. They also have a secondary attack, which puts you into a blocking posture and is also one of the means to defend yourself.
This block can be used to defend yourself from enemy hits and knock them away while also dealing them a slight amount of damage. If you are skilled at using swords, you will never die in Stardew Valley. On the contrary, if you are unable to defend yourself, you can also lose your sword by dying in the mines.
There are many ways to recover your lost sword back in Stardew Valley. You can search for your lost sword by going to Lewis’ house and searching it in the Lost and Found box. If you can’t find your lost sword, you can consider getting a new one with the help Adventurer’s Guild, searching for one in the while in mines or randomly stumbling upon a new one while fishing.
In this guide, we will cover all of these ways to either recover your lost sword or get yourself a new one and help you get ready for your next mining expedition. So make sure to keep reading!
Also Check Out: How To Catch Catfish In Stardew Valley?
What Are The Ways To Recover A Lost Sword In Stardew Valley?
In Stardew Valley, there are multiple ways to recover your lost sword back. We will discuss all of them in this guide. Some of the ways you can go about recovering your sword are the following:
- The first and easiest method would be to check the Lost and Found box in Lewis’ house. You can find your lost sword sometimes with a small chance.
- Another method to get yourself a new sword is by the help of Adventurer’s Guild. The Adventurer’s Guild in Stardew Valley is unlocked after completing a certain story quest. After that, you can get a new sword from there.
- There is also a slight chance that you may also get lucky and find another sword in the mines or get another sword while fishing; however, going to the mines without a weapon is not a good idea. So, you can either choose your pickaxe or your scythe for damage.
Where is The Lost And Found Box In Stardew Valley?
The Lost and Found box is used to find items that someone had lost in some way. In the Lost and Found box, you can find items that were left behind during the grange fair, children’s hats etc. Additionally, you can even find quest items that have been lost during gameplay. The Lost and Found box is situated in Lewis’ house.
One of the things of interest you can find is your lost sword. There is always a slight chance you might stumble upon your sword there, but it is rare.
Therefore, while you can recover your sword this way, it is not always present in that box. So we recommend just looking in the lost and found box once to make sure your sword is there. If it is not, then you can move to the next method.
Also Check Out: Can You Date Multiple People in Stardew Valley?
How To Get A New Sword In Stardew Valley?
Sometimes you might lose your sword and be unable to find it by any of the methods listed above. If that is the case, then fret not. You can always get another sword in Stardew Valley. Some people struggle quite a bit with getting a new sword though but we have listed some steps for you.
you can take it to Adventurer’s Guild to get yourself a new sword for your mining expeditions. If the Adventurer’s Guild is accessible to you, you can go there and buy a new sword easily.
The Adventurer’s Guild is located on the east of mines and can be unlocked by completing the story quest ‘Initiation’. After you complete that mission, the Adventurer’s Guild remains open from 2 pm – 10 pm.
After unlocking the Adventurer’s Guild you can go inside and find Marlon standing on the counter, from him you can buy weapons and even boots and rings. If you are not aware about the said story quest, then you can read on how you can go about doing it below.
Also Check Out: How To Feed Chickens Without A Silo In Stardew Valley?
How To Complete The Initiation Quest In Stardew Valley?
The Initiation quest in Stardew Valley is an important quest. The player is required to complete it to unlock the Adventurer’s Guild in Stardew Valley. The guild can supply you with important assets which of course, includes swords and other tools as well. To start the mission, you will have to spend some time in the mines which are on the east of Pelican Town.
Here are the step by step ways to get the quest:
- Upon entering the mines you’ll find Marlon who will test your skills in the mines. He’ll give you a rusty sword and the mission will be started.
- Mines contain important ores and creatures. The creatures get more deadly the deeper you go.
- The Mines consist of multiple floors and to get to new floors you have to find a ladder. The ladder can also be under the rocks. You can use your scythe or pickaxe to defeat the monsters for now.
- While going more into the mission you’ll start to find slimes that will damage you by plunging onto you.
- Afterward, you’ll get a letter that will trigger the mission. The remaining mission is pretty self-explanatory, you have to kill 10 slimes. After completing this mission you can go to the Adventurer’s guild to get some swords and get geared up.
Those are all the ways you can go about either recovering your old lost sword or finding a new one in Stardew Valley.
Swords are crucial especially in mining so therefore, it is recommended to find your lost one or get a new one as soon as you can. With the sword, you can rest assured that you will be able to survive any dangers that plummet on you while you are mining.