There are several pieces of equipment that you can use in Stardew Valley. This equipment range from different tools to different dressing equipment. Boots are one of the dressing equipment that you can use to change how you look. If you’ve got boots in your inventory sitting around but don’t know how to equip them, we’ll show you how.
You can easily equip boots in Stardew Valley by opening up the menu and then putting the boots of your choice in your empty footwear slot.
In this article, we will discuss how to equip boots in Stardew Valley and how exactly you can get boots.
Related: How To Move Chest In Stardew Valley?
What Are Boots In Stardew Valley?
Boots are a type of Footwear that can provide Defense and/or immunity to your character in Stardew Valley. Boots can either be found or bought from the Adventurer’s Guild. If you want to empty your storage or do not like a pair of boots, you can also sell all types of boots at Adventurer’s Guild.
How To Get Boots In Stardew Valley?
You can get boots from various sources in Stardew Valley. These sources include;
- Adventurer’s Guild: Adventurer’s Guild is situated on the east of the Mines. It is owned by Marlon and Gil, who sell rings, tools, and of course, boots. Adventurer’s Guild is open daily from 2 PM to 10 PM.
- Chest Rewards in Mines: You can get a chest after every ten levels in the Mines. Sometimes you can get boots as a reward.
- Crates And Barrels: You can find boots in some crates and barrels at the Mine.
- Mob Drops: IF you defeat a mob like a zombie then it can drop boots as a reward.
- Fishing Chests: If you fish ever now so often, then you can get a chest, and in that chest, there can be boots!
- Skull Cavern: You can find many different things in Skull Cavern.
- Volcano Dungeon Shop: You can find two rare boots in the Volcano Dungeon Drops in Stardew Valley
Also Read: How To Get Animals Back Inside In Stardew Valley?
How To Equip Boots In Stardew Valley?
Equipping boots in Stardew Valley is a relatively straightforward process. Boots can provide you with additional stats and are essential throughout your gameplay.
Here’s how you can equip boots in Stardew Valley;
- Open up your Menu
- You will see your character and some clothes that it’s wearing.
- Ensure you have additional boots in your inventory that you want to wear.
- Take the boots you already wear and place them in your inventory. Then hold the boots you want to wear and place them in the empty footwear slot.
How To Sell Boots In Stardew Valley?
If you have some previously worn-out boots that you want to sell and clear out your inventory space or storage at home, you can easily sell an of your previous boots at Adventurer’s Guild and make money from it.
It will be a shame just tossing them off and not making any profit.
We can easily equip boots without any problem and then sell the old ones. You can get boots at adventurer’s guild, mines, chests, barrels, fishing, and Volcano Dungeon Shop, which has two rare boots. Boots can provide you with either extra defense or immunity to something.